Again, my apologies for my absence, and my thanks to Deidre for the guest post this week.
Anyway, it is Thursday, which means I get to share my thoughts. I won’t share all of them, as then this post would be about 14 billion words long. It would make ‘War and Peace’ seem like a quick read. So, I will have to pull out some random tidbits to share…
- I cannot tell you how nice it felt to walk around in the sun and 50 degree weather yesterday. I love life’s little gifts…
- Life is not always black and white, there are also many, many shades of gray in between.
- Speaking of gray, do you prefer to write ‘grey’ or ‘gray’? As a kid, I learned ‘gray’ and I remember correcting people when they wrote ‘grey’. I still can’t write ‘grey’ without getting a little brain twitch.
- It is interesting how priorities can change in the blink of an eye. One day, something can seem incredibly important, like paying off your mortgage. The next day, that same priority doesn’t even rank in the top 5 anymore.
- It bums me out that Border’s Books went bankrupt. I have always preferred Barnes and Noble over Border’s, but I feel like books are becoming less and less important to people. Maybe the Nook, Kindle and Ipads have contributed to the demise of brick and mortar bookstores and people are still reading. However, I think electronic reading devices are probably just a small part of the equation.
That is about all I have time for at the moment. It felt good to write again! Thanks for visiting….