Sorry for my hiatus of late. I didn’t mean to be gone so long. Life just got a little crazy and I needed to tend to some other things.
So, I think I will share just some miscellaneous thoughts that have been going through my head over the last few weeks- it has been difficult keeping such deep thoughts to myself!
- Where did this school year go? My oldest son just returned from his senior trip- it feels like September was just yesterday! In no time at all, I will be packing up the car and driving my son off to college. I don’t think I am ready for that, but it is only 4 months away!
- Why is it that we got such fabulous weather in March, but every baseball or soccer game I watch in April is miserably cold? Don’t get me wrong, I loved our incredibly short winter. I think I just got spoiled.
- Speaking of the weather, will any of the strawberries plants in my garden (that already have flowers) actually bear fruit? Or, will all this frost ruin the growing process? Thoughts?
- In all my craziness, I forgot to start my tomatoes indoors- grrr!!
- The only good thing about time passing so fast is that the election will be over in no time at all. Who do you predict will win?
- How come when a TV show is shown ‘live’, it looks so incredibly different? I watched the live ’30 Rock’ episode (rerun), and it just seemed like a cheap production. Must be because they can use multiple camera angles when it is taped? I don’t know, it just seems like the image is cheap or something when it is shown live.
- Do we really need laugh tracks anymore?
- I wish I wasn’t allergic to flowers. I would love to display some nice flowers in the kitchen.
- You can spend a LOT of money on eating out when you don’t have time to cook. My credit card bill for last month is SCARY!
- The best time to give up a habit is when you are distracted by something else.
Got a thought to share?